About the Plugin
This plugin includes SSV General
SSV MailChimp is a plugin that allows you to link other SSV plugins to MailChimp. With this plugin you can:
- Create lists for event registrants (requires SSV Events),
- Create members in list on user registration (requires SSV Users),
- Update user meta to MailChimp Merge Fields (requires SSV Users),
This plugin is fully compatible with the SSV library which can add functionality like: Users, Events, etc.
- Upload the plugin files to the `/wp-content/plugins/ssv-mailchimp` directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the SSV Options->MailChimp screen to configure the plugin.
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes.)
|MailChimp API Key||Here you paste the API Key generated by MailChimp.|
|Max Request||The Max Request specifies the maximum amount of Merge Tags that are fetched from MailChimp. Default this will be set to 10.|
|Users List||This is the mailing list in mailchimp where all members will be synced to.|
|Links||Below the the Users List there is a button “Add Link” that allows you to specify a link between users fields to merge tags.|
|Create Lists||Checking this option lets the plugin create a new list in MailChimp every time a new event is published. All registrants for that event will be automatically added to the MailChimp list.|